Games: General Instructions
The game is meant to be set up by a Guide for a Player.
As a Guide:
You set up the game by:
- Choosing how many numbers will be added.
- Choosing the number of digits in each number.
- Choosing a Difficulty Level (1 - Easy, 2 - Middling, 3- Hard).
- Allocating a Time-Limit for each problem.
- The default setting is: No Time-Limit.
- As you choose the other parameters mentioned above, the Game automatically assigns a time-limit based on the complexity of the problem and your previous choice of time-limit. You are free to tweak this time-limit.
As a Player:
- You try to finish each problem within the allocated time, making as few mistakes as possible.
- After entering a digit, you can move to the next Box by pressing the Enter, Space or Tab key. You move to the previous box by pressing Shift-Enter, Shift-Space or Shift-Tab. You can also use your Mouse to move to a different Box.