Game viewing problems
First of all, make sure that you are using a supported browser and OS combination:
- Firefox 3.x (Windows and Linux).
- Firefox 2.x (Windows and Linux).
- Internet Explorer 7 (Windows).
- Internet Explorer 6 (Windows) (but please stay away from this browser version if you can!).
- Google Chrome (Windows) (but see the note below).
The games on the Kogics website require Java-6. Java-6 update 10 or later is strongly preferred. If you don't already have Java-6 installed on your machine, you will be prompted to install it. Please go ahead and do this. This will involve:
- Downloading the Java installer.
- Running the Installer to install Java on your machine.
Next - restart your browser and go back to the game page. You should be able to play the game now. Enjoy!
- You can also use Google Chrome as your browser. The only downside is that the process of setting up Java is a little more complicated. Once you have the correct version of Java installed, the games on the Kogics website should work fine with Chrome.
- Browser/OS combinations not mentioned here might, and probably will, work - as long as Java-6 is supported. But they have not been tested.
The top reasons for Printing problems are:
- Your browser's Popup blocker. Please make sure that Popups from Kogics are enabled within your browser.
- Use of an older version of Java (earlier than Java-6 update 10). Just update to the latest version of Java to fix this.