When opening the Kojo dmg file, you might see a message like this:
This is due to an OS security feature. To work around this issue, you can temporarily change a system preference as follows:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple Menu.
- Click Security & Privacy.
- If the preference is locked, click the Lock (lower left) and enter your admin password to unlock it.
- In the General tab, set Allow applications downloaded from to Anywhere.
- Click Allow From Anywhere.
Now try running opening the dmg file again.
Note - after Kojo is installed, you should go back and change the above system preference to its earlier value.