Here's a quick way to get started with Kojo:
- Download and Install Kojo.
- Run Kojo.
- Go through the Kojo Overview Story.
- Click on the Stories -> Kojo Overview menu item. This will copy the source for the story into the Script Editor, and will then play the story.
- Navigate within the story with the help of the buttons at the bottom of the Storyteller window.
- Download the Kojo Introduction Ebook from the Kojo Ebooks page.
- Work through pages 8-28 of the Introduction Ebook (following instructions and doing things within Kojo as required).
- Go through the checklist on Page 28 of the Introduction Ebook and make sure you're familiar with the items listed there.
- Download the sample version of the Level 1 Ebook from the Kojo Ebooks page.
- Go through the Level 1 Ebook, doing activities and exercises within Kojo as required.