Playing the Memory game is very simple:
1. Choose a Level
2. Hit the Play Button
3. Look at the sequence of numbers and figures that show up at the top of the Game panel, and try to remember this sequence
4. After the sequence disappears, use your mouse and the buttons on the Game panel to try to input the same sequence
5. If you get it right, your score is increased; if you get it wrong, your score is decreased
6. Go back to Step 3, unless your time is over. As you approach the end of a round of the game, the background music changes, and the sequence display panel starts flashing.
7. If your time is over, the Game panel will display your score. From this screen, you can choose to play another round of the game or Print your session score.